Saturday, December 19, 2009

Back on Red/White/Blue Soil!

I landed about 1 hour ago back in good ol' USA!!! I am so happy to be here, even if it is Houston (ok, sorry to my Houston friends)! The airport is so big, organized and I bounded off the airplane full of happiness! I think the US Customs officer was a little thrown off at my cheeriness at 5:30 in the morning. Thankfully I didn't get sent to secondary inspection. Ha ha.

The airport is full of good smells...coffee, fried foods, and other smells that are "American" smells. I have the final leg of my journey shortly to San Diego! I cannot wait to land and see my family and my city...and enjoy those smells and moments.

Um GRANDE abraco!
Mollie

1 comment:

Amy P said...

Ha! I am just now reading this one...the airport doesn't really count as "Houston" though, does it? :)