Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Little Things...

Sorry about the long hiatus from my blog! I was in the US and then had a visitor from the US. My good friend, Karen, was here doing some training and I was so happy she stayed with me in Casa da Mollie for 1 week. 

Here's what I've been up to lately:
-Trip to US for work - lots of Starbucks and coffee...never enough time with my friends!
-Weekend to the beach with Karen - Florianopolis! So pretty!
-Running...us ex-pat girls will do a 1/2 marathon at the end of April here in Brazil


I also am working on a menu for an Italian dinner for the Americans I am hosting this weekend. I am going to try to make a homemade tomato sauce, pesto (if I find pine nuts and basil) and alfredo sauce (if I find half and half). Today I found Ricotta Cheese in the supermarket! I bought this cheese called Queijo Tipo de Quark. I decided to buy it and check it out. Thank goodness it is ricotta cheese!!!!! Now, if I can only find pasta shells......

Um abraco...Mollie

No comments: