Saturday, June 14, 2008

Thanks for the Awesome Going Away Parties!!!











I wanted to tell you all how much I truly was touched by the wonderful going away parties I had in Moline. The farewell party at Trattoria Tiramisu was so much fun! The food and wine were absolutely divine (thank you so much Vonda & Karen!!). 

It was wonderful to spend time with co-workers, friends and friends have become my family. All of the cards made me feel so special and I have read them several times...sometimes a few tears are shed only because I miss you all very much and miss spending time with you. 

Thank you for the wonderful gifts! I've been watching some of the movies (Stripes - Thanks Bowers, Jeff, Russ, Deb, Andrea, etc...) and started a few books. 

I am attaching a few photos from the parties.....I have lots of great memories!
Love,
Mollie



No comments: