The past two years have been the most tumultuous, challenging, rewarding, happy, fun, weird, breathtaking, silly, frustrating, fulfilling, lonely, peaceful, soul-searching and a time to really know myself. I have had tremendous personal and professional growth and look back with such pride and gratefulness on this experience. The friends, relationships, strangers, ex-pats, and family here in Brazil and in the USA all have been my support system in many ways. I am truly and sincerely blessed for all the people that have passed through or into my life.
This experience has taught me many things (will be another blog!). Most of all, it's taught me that I do NOT need to be super-human.
I can be human - make mistakes, laugh at myself and accept openly and without embarrassment the love and support from other people.
In portuguese - Posso ser humana - faco falhas, me sorrio, e aceito aberta e sem vergonha o amor e apoio as outras pessoas.
Here are some photos of my last 2 years. Obrigada amigos brasileiros...obrigada ex-pats...obrigada minha familia....obrigada meus amigos americanos....obrigada as pessoas quem me ajudaram so uma vez no momento critico...obrigada meus colegas na minha empresa....e obrigada minha mae e meu pai por que voce sempre vejam em mim o melhor e me torcer para alcancar.


7 comments:
Happy second!!
Oh wow. Now I just need a kleenex to wipe away the tears! You're awesome Mollie and I'm grateful to have had the opportunity to be part of your time here! Obrigada to you as well!!
Two years - wow! Miss you!!
No more updates?
SN
May, Jun, Jul, now Aug.. Still no update? Nothing interesting in 3 months?
These pictures are awesome! You look fabulous - I can't believe that it's been two years!
Random question for you: would you be game for a week in Peru - a little Macchu Pichu hike, perhaps?
These pictures are awesome! You look fabulous - I can't believe that it's been two years!
Random question for you: would you be game for a week in Peru - a little Macchu Pichu hike, perhaps?
Post a Comment