Sunday, April 11, 2010

Brazilian Weddings...Casamentos Brasileiros - Part IV

I went to my 4th Brazilian wedding last night. It was for my co-worker Sergio who married this beautiful and kind woman, Fabiola. He was so happy and he didn't quit smiling the whole night. He is a wonderful guy and I am so happy to have shared in this special day for them.

Like all other Brazilian weddings, it was predictably UNPREDICTABLE! Ceremony started late (of course), had some fun music (Somewhere over the rainbow...2nd time I've heard this song at a Brazilian wedding) and during the reception some Carnival music with drums and such (unpredictable part!).

It was really a fun night and I feel so lucky and truly honored to be able to share these really special and intimate moments with people who are now my lifelong friends in this journey here.

Enjoy! Um abraco!

Mollie

Me, Balestrin, Raquel, Frio and Katia - colleagues

Erion, Juliana and me - Very close friends of mine. 


Some of my favorite ex-pats - Kevin and Sandi


My colleagues! Sergio (groom) is in the middle sitting down. He didn't stop smiling all night. 

Me and Sergio (groom). They use these funny props at weddings. HILARIOUS!!!


Being silly...notice my co-workers in the background. So funny!!

One party goer had too much fun....a bit too much cerveja??? 


No comments: