Sunday, August 30, 2009

Wolfpack Family Vacation

I just returned from my family vacation/visit with my parents and 3 siblings! Everyone came to visit me here in Brazil and I organized a tour of Brazil. We went to Rio de Janeiro, Ouro Preto, Iguazu Falls and took a train ride through the Atlantic rainforest to Honey Island!

It was an amazing trip, with a ton of wonderful family memories that I will enjoy for a long, long time!

Here are some pictures from the trip....

Abraço,
Mollie





Iguazu Falls




Honey Island/Ilha do Mel






Mom & Dad in Ouro Preto

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time, I wish I were there with you!!
P.S.: I love your blouse!

Jenna J said...

Looks like a great trip! Love the picture of the falls including a rainbow - amazing!

Jen said...

It's so great to see your pictures! I'm glad you had a good time.

Jen

Kevin Sandi Emma Adri said...

So awesome!! Glad you had a fun trip! It was great to meet your family too! So happy you're back! Can't wait to hear more. . .

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my vacation with my family... Awesome!!!!
-SN

We choose to live this life. said...

Amazing scenery...awesome water falls! What a treat to have the whole family with you!

Kevin Sandi Emma Adri said...

YAY!!! I've been waiting! So love the header photo! Amazing picture!!