Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas in San Diego - Hanging w/ My Dad & Brother

I'm currently in San Diego for Christmas with my family. After a very long journey, I made it here on Sunday. I left Horizontina at 5 am on Saturday morning and arrived in San Diego around 11 am on Sunday (or 6 pm Horizontina time). Whew! Luckily, all of my flights, all 4 of them, were on-time and I didn't have any issues! 

Today, I went out on my dad's boat with him and my brother, John. We went in the San Diego Bay and had wonderful views of Point Loma, the airport, Coronado Island and bridge and downtown San Diego. We stopped at Anthony's Fish Grotto, a world famous spot for fish sanwhiches, and enjoyed the fish on the boat. While we were eating, we had a visit from Sammy the Sea Lion. This sea lion was hanging out by our boat and kept putting his head up looking for a free hand out. He was really cute and within about 6 feet of our boat!

Enjoy the pics...Um abraco!  

Mollie




Sammy The Sea Lion

Cabrillo Monument/Lighthouse, Point Loma 

Coronado Bridge

Dad and Johnny


Me and Johnny


Sea Lions Sunbathing


View of Downtown San Diego

No comments: